The Blush Network exist to: Spiritually challenge the way women think.
To see women everywhere, transformed by God’s Word, defy the grain of culture and embrace their influence in the lives of other women, equipping them through conferences, online resources and leadership development.
The Blush Network’s vision was born in the heart of Autumn Miles in 2000. While healing from a previous abusive marriage, she asked God to use her hurts and mistakes for His glory. As she sat begging God for answers, the vision of a traveling conference, with the purpose of reaching the masses of women, was born. When Autumn pleaded for affirmation from the Lord, He answered with text from Habakkuk 2:1-4:
I will stand my watch and set on the rampart, and watch to see what He will say to me, and what I will answer when I am corrected. Then the Lord answered me and said: ‘WRITE THE VISION AND MAKE IT PLAIN ON TABLETS, THAT HE MAY RUN WHO READS IT. For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. THOUGH IT TARRIES, WAIT FOR IT; BECAUSE IT WILL SURELY COME, IT WILL NOT TARRY.
- Above all we value the POWER OF SALVATION AND THE HOPE IT BRINGS. We will share the gospel at EVERY BLUSH CONFERENCE.
- We value WOMEN! No matter the sin, no matter the background, no matter the circumstance.
- We believe that the Bible is the Word of God that has the power to transform lives.
- We value the local church. Every girl who attends a Blush conference will be challenged to plug-in to a church in her area.
- We value training leaders and helping them lead young women.
- Because we value reaching the unchurched with the hope of salvation, we strive to partner with local churches to offer free admission to girls in the community who need it most.
- We value reaching outside the borders of the United States and Meeting practical needs in Jesus’ name through partnerships with other Christian organizations.
The Story of The Blush Network
The journey to arrive to what is now The Blush Network has not been easy. Read the inspiring story of how God took the broken pieces of one woman and rebuilt her so that He could use her to make resounding impact on the lives of America’s women.